Thursday’s posts and news briefs will likely be delayed until after 15:00 Eastern Standard Time.
I’ve been up until morning researching and writing a piece on the modernization of India’s military and strategic partnership with the U.S., and I have to go to a series of work meetings during the day.
This is the price of socialising the night before!
Why not browse through the 599 existing posts?
- Free book: The Rational Kernel of the Hegelian Dialectic. Creative commons license... bit.ly/OkffBo 4 years ago
- The mesh of power, by Michel Foucault bit.ly/Utns7z 4 years ago
- Chicago teacher's strike - video bit.ly/PwOm8j 4 years ago
- Native Guns - 'Funny'. Music: political hip hop, from the USA bit.ly/PiwQ9f 4 years ago
- The territorial logic of the capitalist state: bit.ly/OuPXjZ 4 years ago
- Governments&corps buying farmland far from their homes. Africa targeted with 60% of world’s uncultivated arable land bit.ly/R4iMi2 4 years ago
- Intellectuals and power: A conversation between Michel Foucault and Gilles Deleuze bit.ly/U5vyii 4 years ago
- There's money to be made in people's irresistible appetite for food. Speculation is drastically driving up food prices. bit.ly/PAE62e 4 years ago
- Twitter has handed over about three months’ worth of an Occupy Wall Street protester’s tweets to a US judge bit.ly/RWNTQQ 4 years ago
- Maple leaf ragged: what ails Canada? bit.ly/PincDE 4 years ago
- Space photo of a crab nebula bit.ly/Pg4sVM 4 years ago
- Dangerous love affair with counterinsurgency. Videos from 1960 'protected villages' to writing about today's tortures bbc.in/RRfHlh 4 years ago
- The continued and growing resistance of impoverished miners in South Africa aje.me/QexMh1 4 years ago
- Neville Alexander: The Politics of Truth. Video. bit.ly/Q5Kxro 4 years ago
- The diggers, the land, and direct activisim bit.ly/Nqo9M2 4 years ago
- Social movements, critique, and organizing mobilization
- Dignity, justice: direct democracy
- Digital Martyrs Remix
- List of video, audio, and some other online archives
- Musical landscape of London’s Wi-Fi
- The ‘state of national safety’ in Bahrain
- Occupation of an Egyptian factory: downsizing to increase efficiency or cutting people out
- People: free will versus complex animals that must be controlled
- All watched over by machines of loving grace
- What’s new in Egypt
- China’s foreign aid
- Russia’s presidential tag team continues, the U.S. plans to build new military sites in Central Asia and China’s growth hastens
- Israel threatens China; Iran barred from the SCO; Israeli document calls Gaza blockade ‘economic warfare’; US to display captured war documents
- Seven of ten top companies in oil; World’s top 10 companies richer than Egypt